- Ref: 70191
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Dorchester-on-Thames - OX10
A recently built semi-detached house situated in a quiet lane in the picturesque village of Dorchester on Thames. The house has been finished to a high specification and couple the modern comforts of a new build with some character features and More…▼
A recently built semi-detached house situated in a quiet lane in the picturesque village of Dorchester on Thames. The house has been finished to a high specification and couple the modern comforts of a new build with some character features and generous amount of living & entertaining space inside and out.
- 2 double bedrooms & 2 bathrooms & a downstairs cloakroom
- Really good size living room with a log burner & dining area with doors opening onto patio/garden
- Oak-floor and underfloor heating on ground floor
- Kitchen with induction hob
- Good size patio and garden
- 2 off street parking spaces
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band E £2,118.83
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70191£1395pcm 2 Bedroom House in Dorchester-on-Thames - OX10
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,931.54
- Application fee (incl VAT): £418.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,627.50
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £41,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required