- Ref: 70182
- Print Page
5 Bedroom House in Appleton - OX13
A lovely sizeable and modern family home in the pretty Oxfordshire village of Appleton, an easy drive from Oxford and the A34. Five bedrooms and a modern bathroom - in addition to an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom - offers plenty of More…▼
A lovely sizeable and modern family home in the pretty Oxfordshire village of Appleton, an easy drive from Oxford and the A34. Five bedrooms and a modern bathroom - in addition to an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom - offers plenty of flexible family accommodation. Downstairs there is a large modern kitchen with breakfast bar and separate dining area plus a formal living room. A studio at the end of the established rear garden would be ideal as a home office or for music/art.
- Excellent access to Oxford, Abingdon and popular schools
- 5 bedrooms plus garden studio
- Large open plan kitchen/breakfast bar/dining area
- Parking for 4+ cars and garage
- Pretty rear gardens with patio area
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70182£2400pcm 5 Bedroom House in Appleton - OX13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,323.08
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,280.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £72,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required