- Ref: 70182
- Print Page
£2400pcm 5 Bedroom House in Appleton - OX13
A lovely sizeable and modern family home in the pretty Oxfordshire village of Appleton, an easy drive from Oxford and the A34. Five bedrooms and a modern bathroom - in addition to an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom - offers plenty of More…▼
A lovely sizeable and modern family home in the pretty Oxfordshire village of Appleton, an easy drive from Oxford and the A34. Five bedrooms and a modern bathroom - in addition to an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom - offers plenty of flexible family accommodation. Downstairs there is a large modern kitchen with breakfast bar and separate dining area plus a formal living room. A studio at the end of the established rear garden would be ideal as a home office or for music/art.
- Excellent access to Oxford, Abingdon and popular schools
- 5 bedrooms plus garden studio
- Large open plan kitchen/breakfast bar/dining area
- Parking for 4+ cars and garage
- Pretty rear gardens with patio area
- Available Date: 23/02/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70182£2400pcm 5 Bedroom House in Appleton - OX13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,323.08
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,914.29
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £72,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required