- Ref: 70179
- Print Page
£1550pcm 3 Bedroom House in Sutton Courtenay - OX14
This 3 bedroom house is part of a small, high quality development on the edge of Sutton Courtenay in a lovely south Oxfordshire setting. The property is a short drive to Harwell/Science Vale, Didcot Parkway's mainline train link into London and More…▼
This 3 bedroom house is part of a small, high quality development on the edge of Sutton Courtenay in a lovely south Oxfordshire setting. The property is a short drive to Harwell/Science Vale, Didcot Parkway's mainline train link into London and offers easy access to the A34 and Oxford. There is driveway parking and a garage. There is an estate management fee for maintenance of the common areas currently £200 pa. This fee is passed on to the tenant and is payable on a prorated basis.
- 2 double bedrooms and a large single bedroom
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom plus a family bathroom
- Good size kitchen/breakfast room with access to garden
- Light and bright living room
- Driveway parking & garage
- Small domestic animals considered with £10pcm added to the rent in each instance
- Available Date: 05/07/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.33 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.73 miles
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70179£1550pcm 3 Bedroom House in Sutton Courtenay - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £357.69
- Security deposit: £1,788.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,350.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £46,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.