- Ref: 70179
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Sutton Courtenay - OX14
This 3 bedroom house is part of a small, high quality development on the edge of Sutton Courtenay in a lovely south Oxfordshire setting. The property is a short drive to Harwell/Science Vale, Didcot Parkway's mainline train link into London and More…▼
This 3 bedroom house is part of a small, high quality development on the edge of Sutton Courtenay in a lovely south Oxfordshire setting. The property is a short drive to Harwell/Science Vale, Didcot Parkway's mainline train link into London and offers easy access to the A34 and Oxford. There is driveway parking and a garage. Estates management charge of ¬£200p.a. payable by tenant.
- 2 double bedrooms and a large single bedroom
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom plus a family bathroom
- Good size kitchen/breakfast room with access to garden
- Light and bright living room
- Driveway parking & garage
- Conveniently located for Didcot, Milton Park
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.33 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.73 miles
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70179£1550pcm 3 Bedroom House in Sutton Courtenay - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,146.15
- Application fee (incl VAT): £465.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,150.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £46,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required