- Ref: 70164
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Great Western Park, Didcot - OX11
A light and bright detached 3 bedroom family home with large rear garden and garage on the Great Western Park development. There is a large open kitchen to dining room giving a lovely area for family meals and entertaining. The living room has double More…▼
A light and bright detached 3 bedroom family home with large rear garden and garage on the Great Western Park development. There is a large open kitchen to dining room giving a lovely area for family meals and entertaining. The living room has double doors to the garden with patio and grassed areas. Just a short hop to the A34 and Didcot railway station.
- Large modern detached home with garage
- Spacious open kitchen-dining room for entertaining
- Living room with feature fireplace opening to garden
- 3 bedrooms including 2 doubles and large single
- Garage with storage area plus driveway parking
- Located ideally for A34 and Didcot Parkway railway station
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70164£1395pcm 3 Bedroom House in Great Western Park, Didcot - OX11
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,931.54
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £418.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £810.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £41,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required