- Ref: 70150
- Print Page
£2000pcm 5 Bedroom House in Packhorse Lane, Marcham - OX13
An end terraced five bedroom unfurnished house with enclosed rear garden, single garage with parking space in front of the garage, in the centre of the village. The property has a spacious living room with French doors onto the garden, an open-plan k More…▼
An end terraced five bedroom unfurnished house with enclosed rear garden, single garage with parking space in front of the garage, in the centre of the village. The property has a spacious living room with French doors onto the garden, an open-plan kitchen to dining space & a separate utility. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, one with an en suite, a single bedroom/study & a bathroom. On the top floor are two further double bedrooms & a shower room.
- 4 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom/study
- Main family bathroom, 1 en suite, 1 shower room & 1 downstairs cloakroom
- Living room with doors to garden
- Open-plan kitchen to dining area
- Enclosed garden, parking and single garage. Village shop, primary school, pub & sports centre. A pet considered for an extra £75pcm
- Available for a minimum 12 month tenancy
- Available Date: 17/08/2022
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 12.10 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 5.75 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band F
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70150£2000pcm 5 Bedroom House in Packhorse Lane, Marcham - OX13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £461.54
- Security deposit: £2,307.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,967.74
* The holding deposit will be put towards your first rent payment. Click here for full information
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £60,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.