- Ref: 70141
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Clifton Hampden - OX14
A fantastic 4 bedroom home with open views over fields to the rear. Spacious living room with fireplace and French doors leading to the garden, separate dining room with adjoining kitchen. Excellent transport links to A34, M40 or Oxford, Harwell and More…▼
A fantastic 4 bedroom home with open views over fields to the rear. Spacious living room with fireplace and French doors leading to the garden, separate dining room with adjoining kitchen. Excellent transport links to A34, M40 or Oxford, Harwell and Didcot train station. Professional sharers considered.
- 4 bedrooms with en-suite shower room and separate bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Country style kitchen with Belfast sink
- Rear garden with views over fields
- Garage and ample off-road parking
- Fantastic location for schools and transport links
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J13
- Locality: Village
- Train: Radley
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band E £2,118.83
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70141£1500pcm 4 Bedroom House in Clifton Hampden - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,076.92
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £450.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,080.65
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required