- Ref: 70131
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Ockley Brook, Didcot - OX11
An end-terrace 2 bedroom house tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac but offering fantastic access to nearby shops and Didcot train station. The property has a modern kitchen and bathroom and the reception space is extended by a conservatory to the More…▼
An end-terrace 2 bedroom house tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac but offering fantastic access to nearby shops and Didcot train station. The property has a modern kitchen and bathroom and the reception space is extended by a conservatory to the rear that overlooks a large corner-plot garden. There are two parking spaces to the front of the property.
- 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Living room with doors to conservatory
- 2 parking spaces at the front of the house
- Easy access for Didcot Parkway, A34 and Milton Park
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 10.58 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 0.35 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band C £1,540.97
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £219.23
- Security deposit: £1,096.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,425.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £28,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.