- Ref: 70128
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Vicarage Road Steventon - OX13
A substantial detached Victorian former vicarage on the edge of Steventon village. A mix of traditional and contemporary with many original features. Newly fitted kitchen, interconnecting breakfast room and large utility/boot room. Original walk in p More…▼
A substantial detached Victorian former vicarage on the edge of Steventon village. A mix of traditional and contemporary with many original features. Newly fitted kitchen, interconnecting breakfast room and large utility/boot room. Original walk in pantry. Wine cellar. Three large light south facing reception rooms. Four double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms all finished to a high standard. Large garden with sweeping lawn and many mature trees. There is a gravel drive, double car port and secure garage.
- 4 bedrooms 3 bathrooms
- 3 reception rooms
- Newly fitted kitchen and separate utility
- Substantial private garden
- Double car port and single garage with additional parking
- Close to mainline station and A34/M4
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J13, 11.68 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 3.92 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band G £2,933.83
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70128£2750pcm 4 Bedroom House in Vicarage Road Steventon - OX13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £634.62
- Security deposit: £3,173.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,224.14
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £82,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.