- Ref: 70110
- Print Page
£825pcm 1 Bedroom House in Kempster Close, Abingdon - OX14
Delightfully presented 1 bedroom house with 2 allocated parking spaces and private garden on a quiet cul-de-sac. Just a short walk from the town centre and an easy drive to the A34, Oxford and nearby business parks. The property is double glazed, has More…▼
Delightfully presented 1 bedroom house with 2 allocated parking spaces and private garden on a quiet cul-de-sac. Just a short walk from the town centre and an easy drive to the A34, Oxford and nearby business parks. The property is double glazed, has gas central heating and is potentially available from February 2017 upon negotiation.
- Open-plan kitchen-living room
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Private garden
- Recently updated bathroom with shower over bath
- Double bedroom with built-in cupboards
- Parking for two cars. Cat considered
- Available Date: 01/03/2017
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.91 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.49 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,307.07
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,142.31
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £825.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required