- Ref: 70109
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Little Wittenham - OX14
This Grade II Listed cottage is full of character and is currently being upgraded ahead of a new tenancy. Quiet and secluded, this semi-detached property is in the highly sought-after, picturesque and friendly South Oxfordshire village of Little Witt More…▼
This Grade II Listed cottage is full of character and is currently being upgraded ahead of a new tenancy. Quiet and secluded, this semi-detached property is in the highly sought-after, picturesque and friendly South Oxfordshire village of Little Wittenham. There is plenty of space for flexible living, with a heated conservatory that could be used as a dining room or extra living room. This is a lovely, cosy home for a couple or small family looking to live in an idyllic rural location.
- 3 double bedrooms
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom and shower room
- Kitchen with breakfast area
- Living room and conservatory
- Large front & rear garden
- 100 Mbs fibre optic internet connection available
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.06 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 3.01 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70109£1800pcm 3 Bedroom House in Little Wittenham - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £415.38
- Security deposit: £2,076.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,161.29
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £54,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.