- Ref: 70026
- Print Page
3 Bedroom Flat in Dandridges Mill, East Hanney - OX12
An impressive and unique executive style penthouse apartment in a converted mill. This 3/4 bedroom apartment is set in the peaceful village of East Hanney and has A Grade 100% energy efficiency provided by the Archimedes Screw on site. The building More…▼
An impressive and unique executive style penthouse apartment in a converted mill. This 3/4 bedroom apartment is set in the peaceful village of East Hanney and has A Grade 100% energy efficiency provided by the Archimedes Screw on site. The building has wheelchair friendly access and a clever combination of period and contemporary architecture with careful attention to retain many original features. Available unfurnished.
- 3 double bedrooms all en-suite and walk in dressing rooms. 4th bedroom / playroom
- Extremely spacious and bright living space
- Private roof top patio and garden, off-road parking
- Produces its own electricity with an Archimedes Screw
- Good village with restaurants, tennis club, shop & community
- Great for Science Parks, Didcot trains to London, A34 and Oxford
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 15.57 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 7.11 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band G £2,933.83
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
70026£2980pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Dandridges Mill, East Hanney - OX12
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £4,126.15
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £4,421.94
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £89,400.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required