- Ref: 70012
- Print Page
£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Mill Road, Marcham - OX13
A lovely period cottage with bags of character, pretty garden & off-street parking on a quiet lane in the village of Marcham. The property which has been recently redecorated throughout has a living room, kitchen/dining room with appliances, separate More…▼
A lovely period cottage with bags of character, pretty garden & off-street parking on a quiet lane in the village of Marcham. The property which has been recently redecorated throughout has a living room, kitchen/dining room with appliances, separate utility room & downstairs shower room. Upstairs you have two double bedroom, single bedroom/study & family bathroom. Just a couple of minutes from the local shop & pub, Marcham is a lovely village community only a few miles of Abingdon & Wantage.
- 3 bedrooms - 2 doubles & 1 single/study
- Ground floor shower room& upstairs bathroom with shower
- Kitchen /dining room with appliances & separate utility room
- Garden & off-road parking for 2 cars
- Lovely village location
- Available Date: 26/01/2022
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 12.20 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 5.73 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £288.46
- Security deposit: £1,442.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,491.94
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.