- Ref: 6999
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in The Old Gaol - OX14
A stylish second floor apartment in a fabulous gated Thames-side development. The living room has a Juliette balcony & is open plan to the modern kitchen with integrated appliances including dishwasher. There are 2 double bedrooms, both with fitted w More…▼
A stylish second floor apartment in a fabulous gated Thames-side development. The living room has a Juliette balcony & is open plan to the modern kitchen with integrated appliances including dishwasher. There are 2 double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes & one with en-suite in addition to the main bathroom with shower over bath. Facilities include an exclusive resident only gym, secure underground parking & lifts to landings.
- 2 double bedrooms, bathroom and ensuite shower room
- Spacious living room and well appointed kitchen
- Underground parking and lifts
- Riverside location right in Abingdon town centre
- Didcot Station c. 6 miles. Good roads to Oxford and London
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.67 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.36 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6999£1325pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in The Old Gaol - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £305.77
- Security deposit: £1,528.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,590.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.