- Ref: 6990
- Print Page
£1000pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in The Old Gaol, Abingdon - OX14
SPECIAL OFFER - 50% REDUCTION ON APPLICATION FEE ON THIS PROPERTY. A furnished 1-bedroom second floor apartment on The Old Gaol development ideal for a single occupant or professional couple. There is a balcony with lovely views over gardens and More…▼
SPECIAL OFFER - 50% REDUCTION ON APPLICATION FEE ON THIS PROPERTY. A furnished 1-bedroom second floor apartment on The Old Gaol development ideal for a single occupant or professional couple. There is a balcony with lovely views over gardens and allocated parking in a secure underground garage. The apartment is within easy reach of Abingdon town centre and buses to Oxford.
- 1 double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Modern bathroom
- High-spec kitchen open to living area
- Lift access
- Use of on-site gym and underground parking
- Great for Abingdon town centre and buses to Oxford
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J7, 10.34 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.36 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,000.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,200.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required