- Ref: 6989
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in The Old Gaol, Abingdon - OX14
A fabulous second floor apartment in a gated development with full length balcony, overlooking the beautiful Twickenham House gardens. Exclusive resident only gym membership included, secure underground parking with lift to communal landing and soon More…▼
A fabulous second floor apartment in a gated development with full length balcony, overlooking the beautiful Twickenham House gardens. Exclusive resident only gym membership included, secure underground parking with lift to communal landing and soon to be restaurants on site.
- 2 double bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes and access to balcony
- Bathroom and en-suite shower room to master bedroom
- High spec kitchen with integrated appliances
- Beautiful light living room with doors to balcony
- Underground secure parking, lift and communal gardens
- Great for town centre living and buses to Oxford
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J7, 10.34 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.36 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6989£1350pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in The Old Gaol, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,869.23
- Application fee (incl VAT): £405.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,980.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required