- Ref: 6921
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Coopers Lane, Abingdon - OX14
Ideal town centre location, this modern 3 storey 3 double bedroom end terrace town house is on the Old Brewery Development & has off street parking for 2 cars!! The property is within easy walking distance of shops, buses and many amenities. Easy More…▼
Ideal town centre location, this modern 3 storey 3 double bedroom end terrace town house is on the Old Brewery Development & has off street parking for 2 cars!! The property is within easy walking distance of shops, buses and many amenities. Easy access to Abingdon Business Parks and A34.
- 3 double beds, family bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Large living room / dining room with doors to garden
- Kitchen with all appliances
- Paved south facing garden with decked area and rear access
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- Great for Abingdon Business Park and Town Centre & bus access to Oxford
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.88 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.43 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6921£1295pcm 3 Bedroom House in Coopers Lane, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,793.08
- Application fee (incl VAT): £388.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,005.16
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £38,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required