- Ref: 6896
- Print Page
5 Bedroom House in Milton Lane, Steventon - OX13
A substantial home on a quiet lane at the heart of the South Oxfordshire village of Steventon. Contemporary in design with a large open plan kitchen/dining area and sizeable and light living space, there are 5 double bedrooms. An an ideal home for a More…▼
A substantial home on a quiet lane at the heart of the South Oxfordshire village of Steventon. Contemporary in design with a large open plan kitchen/dining area and sizeable and light living space, there are 5 double bedrooms. An an ideal home for a growing family and positioned ideally for access to Culham European School, Milton Park and Didcot Parkway trains to London.
- 5 double bedrooms, 3 bath/shower rooms
- High spec open plan kitchen and dining room
- 3 further receptions rooms
- Large garden, garage and off-street parking
- Lovely location overlooking Steventon Green
- Easy access Milton Park and trains from Didcot to London.
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M4 - J13, 11.88 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 3.38 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band G £2,933.83
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6896£2850pcm 5 Bedroom House in Milton Lane, Steventon - OX13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,946.15
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,420.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £85,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required