- Ref: 6883
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Springfield Drive, Abingdon - OX14
A lovely 2 bedroom house with private garden and off-street parking in a quiet residential street. The L-shaped living/dining room has French doors to the private south-facing garden, the kitchen comes with appliances including dishwasher and downsta More…▼
A lovely 2 bedroom house with private garden and off-street parking in a quiet residential street. The L-shaped living/dining room has French doors to the private south-facing garden, the kitchen comes with appliances including dishwasher and downstairs WC. The property is conveniently located in North Abingdon and is just a short drive to the A34 northbound and southbound slips. The property is within walking distance of local amenities and around 10 minutes walk from the centre of Abingdon.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Living/dining room with French doors to garden
- High quality kitchen with dishwasher
- Rear garden with side access
- Off-street parking
- Convenient for local shops and town centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.70 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 5.05 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6883£1060pcm 2 Bedroom House in Springfield Drive, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £244.62
- Security deposit: £1,223.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,230.97
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,800.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.