- Ref: 6869
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in The Nursery, Sutton Courtenay - OX14
Ideally located for The Europa School this Scandinavian style 3 bedroom home in the heart of Sutton Courtenay is easily accessible to Milton Mark, Didcot, Harwell Campus, A34 & Abingdon. The large windows & high ceilings give this home a bright & More…▼
Ideally located for The Europa School this Scandinavian style 3 bedroom home in the heart of Sutton Courtenay is easily accessible to Milton Mark, Didcot, Harwell Campus, A34 & Abingdon. The large windows & high ceilings give this home a bright & airy feel. Downstairs are the entrance hall, cloakroom/utility room, kitchen with appliances, open plan living/dining room with doors opening onto decking. There are 3 double bedrooms & family bathroom, garage, parking & garden which backs on to fields.
- 3 double bedrooms, modern family bathroom
- Living/dining room with feature high ceiling
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher & fridge/freezer
- Separate cloakroom/utility room with Miele washing machine & tumble dryer
- Good sized garden including decking area
- Garage with off road parking
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 10.65 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 2.54 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6869£1300pcm 3 Bedroom House in The Nursery, Sutton Courtenay - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,800.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £390.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,761.29
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required