- Ref: 6868
- Print Page
£1850pcm 5 Bedroom House in Coopers Lane, Abingdon - OX14
A spacious Town House with a garden and two allocated parking spaces on the Old Brewery Development in Abingdon town centre. Arranged over four floors are a study, utility room, cloakroom, open plan kitchen/dining area with appliances and French More…▼
A spacious Town House with a garden and two allocated parking spaces on the Old Brewery Development in Abingdon town centre. Arranged over four floors are a study, utility room, cloakroom, open plan kitchen/dining area with appliances and French doors to the garden, large lounge with balcony, an En suite bedroom, 3 double bedrooms, family bathroom and on the top floor a large cinema/games/bed room. Easy access to Abingdon Business Park & the A34.
- 4 double bedrooms plus top floor studio/games/bedroom
- Bathroom, En suite shower room, Cloakroom
- Ground floor study & 1st floor living room with Juliet balcony
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors to garden, separate utility room
- Low maintenance garden & 2 parking spaces
- Perfect for town centre shops, restaruants and transport links
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J7, 10.54 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.43 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band G £2,933.83
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6868£1850pcm 5 Bedroom House in Coopers Lane, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £426.92
- Security deposit: £2,134.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,233.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £55,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.