- Ref: 6868
- Print Page
£1850pcm 5 Bedroom House in Coopers Lane, Abingdon - OX14
A spacious 4 bed home on the Old Brewery Development in Abingdon town centre. Easy access to Abingdon Business Park & the A34. On the ground floor is an open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors to the garden, study, utility room & cloakroom. More…▼
A spacious 4 bed home on the Old Brewery Development in Abingdon town centre. Easy access to Abingdon Business Park & the A34. On the ground floor is an open plan kitchen/dining area with French doors to the garden, study, utility room & cloakroom. The large lounge with balcony & an en-suite bedroom are on the 1st floor. 3 double bedrooms & family bathroom on the 2nd floor & large bed/games room on the top floor. Garden & 2 allocated parking spaces.
- 4 double bedrooms plus top floor studio/games room/bedroom
- Bathroom, En-Suite shower room, Cloakroom
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors to garden, separate utility room
- Ground floor study & 1st floor living room with balcony
- Low maintenance garden & 2 parking spaces
- Perfect for town centre shops & transport
- Available Date: 09/11/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J7, 10.54 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.43 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band G £2,933.83
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6868£1850pcm 5 Bedroom House in Coopers Lane, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £426.92
- Security deposit: £2,134.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,356.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £55,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.