- Ref: 6865
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Dorchester-on-Thames - OX10
A period character cottage refurbished to a high standard whilst retaining many original features including a working fire Place. Located in this highly sought after historic village with good commuter links to Oxford and M40. On-street parking with More…▼
A period character cottage refurbished to a high standard whilst retaining many original features including a working fire Place. Located in this highly sought after historic village with good commuter links to Oxford and M40. On-street parking with shops and restaurants near by. The Landlord will consider pets on a case-by-case basis.
- 1 double, 1 single, bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room with real wood floor and open fire
- Kitchen with exposed beams
- Front garden with seating area, outside storage shed
- Parking on street, walking distance to local amenities
- Highly sought after location, easy access to M40
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.01 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.10 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band C £1,540.97
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6865£950pcm 2 Bedroom House in Dorchester-on-Thames - OX10
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,315.38
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,470.97
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £28,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required