- Ref: 6730
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Church Road, Hinton Waldrist - SN7
A charming, semi-detached cottage which is available unfurnished with integrated appliances in the modern yet sympathetically styled kitchen. It includes two large double bedrooms and offers a wealth of character features, including a working stove f More…▼
A charming, semi-detached cottage which is available unfurnished with integrated appliances in the modern yet sympathetically styled kitchen. It includes two large double bedrooms and offers a wealth of character features, including a working stove fireplace and beamed ceilings. Step outside and you're greeted by a picturesque garden and a good sized garage. The house is situated in the quiet, rural village of Hinton Waldrist, just off the A420 which provides quick and easy access into Oxford.
- 2 double bedrooms and bathroom with shower over bath
- Living Room with working fireplace and beamed ceiling
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Pretty rear garden
- Large garage
- Good for A420, Swindon and M4
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J7, 17.31 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 10.60 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6730£1075pcm 2 Bedroom House in Church Road, Hinton Waldrist - SN7
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £248.08
- Security deposit: £1,240.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,352.42
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £32,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.