- Ref: 66059
- Print Page
£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in North Abingdon - OX14
A recently updated 3 bedroom home with garage and driveway parking on a popular North Abingdon development. The property has a L-shaped living/dining area, with separate kitchen. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and bathroom w More…▼
A recently updated 3 bedroom home with garage and driveway parking on a popular North Abingdon development. The property has a L-shaped living/dining area, with separate kitchen. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and bathroom with shower over bath. There is a large rear garden. The property is a short drive from the A34 and Oxford/Didcot and a short walk from nearby local shops.
- 2 double and 1 single bedroom
- L-shaped living and dining room
- Separate modern kitchen
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Recently updated
- Garage and driveway parking
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 12.85 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Radley, 0.37 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £288.46
- Security deposit: £1,442.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,653.23
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.