- Ref: 66054
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in South Abingdon - OX14
A recently renovated 3 bedroom home in South Abingdon. The property has a large garden and rear garage for storage. The property has been redecorated in a number of areas along with new carpets. There are two double bedrooms and the living room has More…▼
A recently renovated 3 bedroom home in South Abingdon. The property has a large garden and rear garage for storage. The property has been redecorated in a number of areas along with new carpets. There are two double bedrooms and the living room has double doors to the garden.
- 2 double, 1 single bedroom
- Large garden with garage for storage
- Recently updated
- Kitchen and separate living room
- Short walk to river and town centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.55 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.21 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £207.69
- Security deposit: £1,038.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,020.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.