- Ref: 66054
- Print Page
£900pcm 3 Bedroom House in South Abingdon - OX14
A recently renovated 3 bedroom home in South Abingdon. The property has a large garden and rear garage for storage. The property has been redecorated in a number of areas along with new carpets. There are two double bedrooms and the living room has More…▼
A recently renovated 3 bedroom home in South Abingdon. The property has a large garden and rear garage for storage. The property has been redecorated in a number of areas along with new carpets. There are two double bedrooms and the living room has double doors to the garden.
- 2 double, 1 single bedroom
- Large garden with garage for storage
- Recently updated
- Kitchen and separate living room
- Short walk to river and town centre
- Available Date: 25/05/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.55 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.21 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,246.15
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,103.23
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required