- Ref: 66051
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Long Wittenham - OX14
A lovely detached cottage with character features in a tranquil setting in the village of Long Wittenham. Presented in excellent order, this furnished 2 double bedroom property only a short drive to Didcot, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxford and science More…▼
A lovely detached cottage with character features in a tranquil setting in the village of Long Wittenham. Presented in excellent order, this furnished 2 double bedroom property only a short drive to Didcot, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxford and science vale.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Kitchen open-plan to sitting room
- Conservatory leading to garden
- 2 bathrooms
- Parking for two cars
- Excellent links to towns/businesses
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
66051£1291pcm 2 Bedroom House in Long Wittenham - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,582.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £387.30
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,764.37
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £38,730.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required