- Ref: 66043
- Print Page
£1475pcm 2 Bedroom House in Long Wittenham - OX14
This recently converted barn in the lovely village of Long Wittenham has a large light living room with vaulted ceiling & exposed beams. Within this area is a modern kitchen with all appliances. Further rooms provide an office area and a spacious More…▼
This recently converted barn in the lovely village of Long Wittenham has a large light living room with vaulted ceiling & exposed beams. Within this area is a modern kitchen with all appliances. Further rooms provide an office area and a spacious hall and cloakroom. The 2 double bedrooms have generous en-suite facilities, storage and views of Wittenham Clumps. There is a low maintenance garden with sunny terrace & off street parking. Good pubs and restaurants close by.
- Lovely location in popular village
- Recently converted barn to a high specification
- Two double bedrooms with storage & en-suites
- Large living room with vaulted ceilings open to kitchen
- Off-street parking and private garden
- open to kitchen
- Available Date: 03/07/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 15.72 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 2.43 miles
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
66043£1475pcm 2 Bedroom House in Long Wittenham - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £340.38
- Security deposit: £1,701.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,379.84
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £44,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.