- Ref: 66043
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Long Wittenham - OX14
A recently converted barn in the lovely village of Long Wittenham has a large light living room with vaulted ceiling & exposed beams. Within this area is a modern kitchen with integrated appliances. Further rooms provide an office area & a spacious More…▼
A recently converted barn in the lovely village of Long Wittenham has a large light living room with vaulted ceiling & exposed beams. Within this area is a modern kitchen with integrated appliances. Further rooms provide an office area & a spacious hall & cloakroom. The 2 double bedrooms have generous en-suite facilities, storage & views of Wittenham Clumps. There is a low maintenance garden with sunny terrace & off street parking. Good pubs & restaurants close by.
- Lovely location in popular village
- Recently converted barn to a high specification
- Two double bedrooms with storage & en-suites
- Large living room with vaulted ceilings open to kitchen
- Off-street parking and private garden
- open to kitchen
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 15.72 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 2.43 miles
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
66043£1395pcm 2 Bedroom House in Long Wittenham - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £321.92
- Security deposit: £1,609.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,070.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £41,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.