- Ref: 66039
- Print Page
£975pcm 1 Bedroom House in Dorchester-on-Thames - OX10
A beautifully finished, one bedroom self contained Barn conversion in the heart of the highly sought-after Oxfordshire village in Dorchester-on-Thames. Shop and pubs/restaurants close to hand as well as excellent access to Abingdon, Oxford, A34 & More…▼
A beautifully finished, one bedroom self contained Barn conversion in the heart of the highly sought-after Oxfordshire village in Dorchester-on-Thames. Shop and pubs/restaurants close to hand as well as excellent access to Abingdon, Oxford, A34 & M40. Ideal for a professional single or couple.
- Double bedroom, bathroom with separate shower
- New modern kitchen
- Open-plan living / dining room
- On-street parking
- Sought-after Oxfordshire village
- Ideal for single occupant or couple with good access to Abingdon / Oxford
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 7.10 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Culham, 2.99 miles
- Council Tax: Included in Rent
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,350.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,320.97
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required