- Ref: 66030
- Print Page
£880pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Jackman Close Abingdon - OX14
Modern first floor apartment in a sought after location close to the town centre, Waitrose & bus routes. Ideal for a single professional person or couple with easy access to Abingdon Business Parks, Milton Park and Didcot train station as well as More…▼
Modern first floor apartment in a sought after location close to the town centre, Waitrose & bus routes. Ideal for a single professional person or couple with easy access to Abingdon Business Parks, Milton Park and Didcot train station as well as excellent transport links via the A34.
- 1 double & 1 single bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Spacious living room
- Allocated parking space
- Town centre location
- Close to all local amenities & leisure centre
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, £1,493.80
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,218.46
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,026.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,400.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required