- Ref: 66030
- Print Page
£895pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Jackman Close Abingdon - OX14
Modern first floor apartment in a sought after location close to the town centre, Waitrose & bus routes. Ideal for a single professional person or couple with easy access to Abingdon Business Parks, Milton Park and Didcot train station as well as More…▼
Modern first floor apartment in a sought after location close to the town centre, Waitrose & bus routes. Ideal for a single professional person or couple with easy access to Abingdon Business Parks, Milton Park and Didcot train station as well as excellent transport links via the A34.
- 1 double & 1 single bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Spacious living room
- Allocated parking space
- Town centre location
- Close to all local amenities & leisure centre
- Available Date: 02/05/2018
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,239.23
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £866.13
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required