- Ref: 6598
- Print Page
£1400pcm 4 Bedroom House in The Brewery, Central Abingdon - OX14
REDUCED A modern 4 double bedroom terraced house on The Old Brewery Development in Abingdon town centre. The property has a kitchen/breakfast room, separate living room, en-suite to master bedroom, family bathroom plus a downstairs cloakroom. There More…▼
REDUCED A modern 4 double bedroom terraced house on The Old Brewery Development in Abingdon town centre. The property has a kitchen/breakfast room, separate living room, en-suite to master bedroom, family bathroom plus a downstairs cloakroom. There are also 2 allocated parking spaces & pets may be considered.
- 4 double bedrooms
- Family bathroom, en-suite shower room, downstairs cloakroom
- Living room with doors to rear garden
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room
- Garden is low maintenance with a rear gate to the 2 allocated parking spaces
- Central green/play area & town centre close by.
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.88 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.43 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,938.46
- Application fee (incl VAT): £420.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,633.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required