- Ref: 6568
- Print Page
£935pcm 2 Bedroom House in Somerville, Didcot - OX11
A modern house with a garden and garage within walking distance of Didcot Parkway. The kitchen has integrated appliances and the separate living room with space for dining has direct access to the south facing garden with decked area. There are two d More…▼
A modern house with a garden and garage within walking distance of Didcot Parkway. The kitchen has integrated appliances and the separate living room with space for dining has direct access to the south facing garden with decked area. There are two double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, and a bathroom with a shower over the bath. There is off-street for one car and a garage. The location is ideal for access to Didcot Parkway (trains to London and Oxford), Milton Park and the A34.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room leading to south facing garden
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Garage and parking for 1 car
- Short walk to mainline station and easy access to Milton Business Park and A34
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 10.87 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 0.79 miles
- Council Tax: South Oxford, Band C
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6568£935pcm 2 Bedroom House in Somerville, Didcot - OX11
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £215.77
- Security deposit: £1,078.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £633.39
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £28,050.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.