- Ref: 6534
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in End terrace house in quiet cul-de-sac location - OX12
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this lovely modern three bed end terrace home in Grove is within easy reach of Wantage town centre & is well located for access to Harwell Campus, Didcot Parkway, Newbury & Oxford city. Modern kitchen with appliances More…▼
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this lovely modern three bed end terrace home in Grove is within easy reach of Wantage town centre & is well located for access to Harwell Campus, Didcot Parkway, Newbury & Oxford city. Modern kitchen with appliances and open plan living/dining room with patio doors onto an enclosed garden. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms with en-suite to Master Bedroom, a single bedroom & a family bathroom. Allocated parking.
- 2 double & 1 single bedroom, en-suite shower room
- Living/dining room with doors to garden
- Kitchen with appliances
- Landscaped rear garden, parking for 1 car
- Convenient for Newbury, M4 and Didcot (mainline railway) & Oxford City
- Within easy reach of Wantage town centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 17.37 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 7.80 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6534£1050pcm 3 Bedroom House in End terrace house in quiet cul-de-sac location - OX12
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,453.85
- Application fee (incl VAT): £315.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,422.58
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required