- Ref: 6522
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Jackman Close, Abingdon - OX14
Refurbished less than a year ago this 1st floor apartment is on the ever popular Jackman Close development, just behind Waitrose & within easy reach of Abingdon town centre, & regular fast bus route to Oxford. Allocated parking & visitors parking. Av More…▼
Refurbished less than a year ago this 1st floor apartment is on the ever popular Jackman Close development, just behind Waitrose & within easy reach of Abingdon town centre, & regular fast bus route to Oxford. Allocated parking & visitors parking. Available unfurnished.
- Double bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath
- Open plan living room/kitchen with decorative balcony
- Brand New Kitchen with appliances
- Allocated & visitor parking
- Well maintained communal gardens
- Walking distance of Abingdon Science Park & Leisure Centre
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.28 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.54 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £190.38
- Security deposit: £951.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £852.50
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.