- Ref: 6317
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Old Station Yard, Abingdon - OX14
Beautifully presented furnished town house in central Abingdon. A vaulted ceiling and high windows in the living room create a lovely and light reception space. Both double bedrooms have built-in storage with an en-suite shower room to the master and More…▼
Beautifully presented furnished town house in central Abingdon. A vaulted ceiling and high windows in the living room create a lovely and light reception space. Both double bedrooms have built-in storage with an en-suite shower room to the master and a further bathroom. The mezzanine level overlooking the living room is a lovely feature and could be a guest room or office. Modern kitchen, courtyard garden with feature spiral staircase and allocated parking space.
- 2 double bedrooms, en-suite shower room & and separate bathroom
- Beautiful living room with vaulted ceiling
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Private enclosed patio garden with allocated parking space for one car
- Separate study/ guest bedroom at mezzanine level
- Perfect for all town centre amenities and Abingdon Business Parks
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J7, 10.26 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.52 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6317£1275pcm 2 Bedroom House in Old Station Yard, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,550.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £382.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,639.29
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £38,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required