- Ref: 6219
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Ladygrove Court, Abingdon - OX14
A lovely first floor apartment on a small development just outside the town centre and within walking distance of Abingdon Business park. There are 2 double bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to master bedroom. It is a short walk to Abingdon Town More…▼
A lovely first floor apartment on a small development just outside the town centre and within walking distance of Abingdon Business park. There are 2 double bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to master bedroom. It is a short walk to Abingdon Town centre and riverside walks and an easy drive to Milton Park/Didcot and the A34 towards Oxford. The property will be updated with new carpets/flooring out before the start of any new tenancy.
- 2 double bedrooms, bathroom and en suite shower room
- Open plan living/dining room
- Kitchen with appliances
- Allocated parking for 1 car
- Communal garden
- Easy access to A34, Milton Park and Didcot
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 10.31 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.43 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6219£850pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Ladygrove Court, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,176.92
- Application fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £510.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £25,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required