- Ref: 6179
- Print Page
3 Bedroom Flat in Farriers Mews, Abingdon - OX14
NOW 50% REDUCTION ON TENANTS FEE. A spacious unfurnished duplex apartment with it's own separate entrance & flexible accommodation. The apartment comes with off-road parking for 2 cars, is within easy walking distance of Abingdon town centre & buses More…▼
NOW 50% REDUCTION ON TENANTS FEE. A spacious unfurnished duplex apartment with it's own separate entrance & flexible accommodation. The apartment comes with off-road parking for 2 cars, is within easy walking distance of Abingdon town centre & buses to Oxford. On the 1st floor there is an open-plan kitchen/living room with Juliet Balcony, reception/dining room/study or bedroom 3 & family bathroom. There are 2 bedrooms on the 2nd floor one with en-suite bathroom.
- 2 double bedrooms, bathroom with shower over bath & en-suite shower
- Reception/dining room/study/bedroom 3
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen/living room
- Communal garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces & visitor parking
- Within walking distance of the town centre & bus routes to Oxford
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.28 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Radley, 1.42 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
6179£995pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Farriers Mews, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,377.69
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,476.45
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required