- Ref: 61383
- Print Page
£1300pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in The Old Gaol, Abingdon - OX14
A stylish first floor apartment with a bespoke upgrade, private entrance and secure underground parking, located in the prestigious Old Gaol development in Abingdon-on-Thames. This spacious apartment, which has a wonderful views of the maintained gar More…▼
A stylish first floor apartment with a bespoke upgrade, private entrance and secure underground parking, located in the prestigious Old Gaol development in Abingdon-on-Thames. This spacious apartment, which has a wonderful views of the maintained garden & is larger than a number of similar two on the development, has a large living/dining room, modern kitchen, double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and modern bathroom. Residents also have access to the on-site gym.
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Modern bathroom
- Spacious living/dining room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Secure underground parking, access to the maintained gardens & on-site gym
- Town centre location
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.21 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.33 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61383£1300pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in The Old Gaol, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £300.00
- Security deposit: £1,500.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,803.23
* The holding deposit will be put towards your first rent payment. Click here for full information
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £39,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.