- Ref: 61364
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Abingdon - OX14
A large 3 double bedroom town house with three en-suite bathrooms which will be redecorated and re-carpeted before the start of a new tenancy. The property has a modern kitchen (updated 2017) with integrated appliances including dishwasher. There is More…▼
A large 3 double bedroom town house with three en-suite bathrooms which will be redecorated and re-carpeted before the start of a new tenancy. The property has a modern kitchen (updated 2017) with integrated appliances including dishwasher. There is a light living room with Juliet-balcony in addition to the flexibility provided by the bedroom space. There is an enclosed garden with rear pedestrian gate, garage and driveway parking for 1 car.
Video viewing available, please enquire.
- 3 double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms
- Modern kitchen with dining space
- Garage and parking space
- Central location
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 13.92 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Radley, 1.58 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61364£1450pcm 3 Bedroom House in Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £334.62
- Security deposit: £1,673.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,104.84
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £43,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.