- Ref: 61361
- Print Page
£1200pcm 3 Bedroom House in Marcham - OX13
An updated and extended three bedroom family home in the popular village of Marcham. The property has separate dining and sitting rooms with a kitchen and utility. There is a large shed in the garden and nearby garage in block is available for rent b More…▼
An updated and extended three bedroom family home in the popular village of Marcham. The property has separate dining and sitting rooms with a kitchen and utility. There is a large shed in the garden and nearby garage in block is available for rent by separate negotiation at £48 per month. The property is undergoing decoration throughout with new carpets throughout upstairs & updating of flooring in hallway & kitchen.
- Extended three bedroom home
- Separate living and dining rooms
- Kitchen with further utility
- Bathroom with shower only
- Newly decorated, new carpets upstairs
- Driveway parking
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.99 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 5.91 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61361£1200pcm 3 Bedroom House in Marcham - OX13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £276.92
- Security deposit: £1,384.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,200.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.