- Ref: 61359
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Jackman Close, Abingdon - OX14
A bright and welcoming two bedroom first-floor apartment with Juliet balcony and provided furnished. The kitchen is new and provided with white goods while the living area has a large L-shaped sofa and dining space overlooking the double doors/balcon More…▼
A bright and welcoming two bedroom first-floor apartment with Juliet balcony and provided furnished. The kitchen is new and provided with white goods while the living area has a large L-shaped sofa and dining space overlooking the double doors/balcony. The double bedroom is furnished with the second single unfurnished to allow flexibility of use. There is an allocated parking space and Jackman Close has good options for visitors parking, whilst being only a short walk from the town and river.
- 1 double, 1 single bathroom
- Double aspect living/dining room
- New kitchen and modern bathroom
- Furnished bedroom 1
- Allocated parking
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 13.83 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Radley, 1.46 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61359£895pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Jackman Close, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £206.54
- Security deposit: £1,032.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £577.42
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.