- Ref: 61351
- Print Page
£1600pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in The Old Gaol, Abingdon - OX14
Located on the first floor of the historic Old Gaol prison, and serviced by a lift from the underground car park, this apartment is charming and quirky in design and has one bedroom, bathroom and open plan kitchen/living area. The original pillars si More…▼
Located on the first floor of the historic Old Gaol prison, and serviced by a lift from the underground car park, this apartment is charming and quirky in design and has one bedroom, bathroom and open plan kitchen/living area. The original pillars situated in the lounge and bedroom add to the charm along with views of the River Thames. The property is furnished with access to the on site residents gym.
£270 per month additional charge for BT broadband, SKY+ & business rates.
- £270pcm additional charge for SKY+, BT broadband & business rates
- Double bedroom and bathroom
- Open plan, modern kitchen/ living room; kitchen with integrated appliances
- Access to on-site gym and communal gardens
- Underground parking for 1 car
- Riverside views and access to communal gardens
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.20 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Radley, 1.86 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61351£1600pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in The Old Gaol, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £369.23
- Security deposit: £1,846.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,653.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.