- Ref: 61334
- Print Page
£900pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in North Abingdon - OX14
A larger than average ground floor two double bedroom apartment in north Abingdon. The property is a short drive from Radley train station and access to the A34 and has allocated permit-based parking. There is a large living room and generous kitchen More…▼
A larger than average ground floor two double bedroom apartment in north Abingdon. The property is a short drive from Radley train station and access to the A34 and has allocated permit-based parking. There is a large living room and generous kitchen (with appliances) with a very large master double including closet space and storage. The second double also includes built-in storage and there is a bathroom with shower over the bath.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Allocated parking (permit)
- Large living room
- Kitchen with appliances
- Short drive to A34 and rail links
- Available Date: 01/04/2020
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 13.49 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.71 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band B £1,369.12
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61334£900pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in North Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £207.69
- Security deposit: £1,038.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £900.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £27,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.