- Ref: 61315
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Edward Street, Abingdon - OX14
A Victorian terraced house with a large garden a short walk from Abingdon town centre. There are two living spaces, one that can be used as a dining room and the other as a reception room that leads through to the kitchen with integrated appliances. More…▼
A Victorian terraced house with a large garden a short walk from Abingdon town centre. There are two living spaces, one that can be used as a dining room and the other as a reception room that leads through to the kitchen with integrated appliances. The bathroom has a shower over the bath. The two double bedrooms have plenty of space for bedroom furniture and a spacious loft for storage that can be accessed via one of the bedrooms.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Low maintenance garden
- Pets considered
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.29 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.69 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61315£1050pcm 2 Bedroom House in Edward Street, Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £242.31
- Security deposit: £1,211.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,320.97
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.