- Ref: 61298
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in North Abingdon - OX14
A nicely presented and upgraded 2 bedroom family home in North Abingdon. The property benefits from 2 allocated parking spaces, gas central heating, double glazing and a larger than average garden including covered storage area. The kitchen is open More…▼
A nicely presented and upgraded 2 bedroom family home in North Abingdon. The property benefits from 2 allocated parking spaces, gas central heating, double glazing and a larger than average garden including covered storage area. The kitchen is open to a breakfast bar area. Upstairs there is a double bedroom, large single and bathroom with shower over bath. The property is a short drive from the A34.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 parking spaces
- Kitchen with breakfast bar area
- Garden with decking area and storage
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Short drive to shops and town centre
- Access to A34/Oxford nearby
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 12.79 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 5.59 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61298£995pcm 2 Bedroom House in North Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £229.62
- Security deposit: £1,148.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,348.06
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.