- Ref: 61298
- Print Page
£995pcm 2 Bedroom House in North Abingdon - OX14
A nicely presented and upgraded 2 bedroom family home in North Abingdon. The property benefits from 2 allocated parking spaces, gas central heating, double glazing and a larger than average garden including covered storage area. The kitchen is open More…▼
A nicely presented and upgraded 2 bedroom family home in North Abingdon. The property benefits from 2 allocated parking spaces, gas central heating, double glazing and a larger than average garden including covered storage area. The kitchen is open to a breakfast bar area. Upstairs there is a double bedroom, large single and bathroom with shower over bath. The property is a short drive from the A34.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 parking spaces
- Kitchen with breakfast bar area
- Garden with decking area and storage
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Short drive to shops and town centre
- Access to A34/Oxford nearby
- Available Date: 05/07/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 12.79 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 5.59 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61298£995pcm 2 Bedroom House in North Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £229.62
- Security deposit: £1,148.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £866.61
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.