- Ref: 61297
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Fishermans Wharf, Abingdon - OX14
A 3 double bedroom townhouse on a quiet and highly sought-after riverside cul-de-sac in Abingdon, boasting lovely views over the Thames. The property is being fully redecorated and re-carpeted ahead of any new tenancy so will be in excellent order fo More…▼
A 3 double bedroom townhouse on a quiet and highly sought-after riverside cul-de-sac in Abingdon, boasting lovely views over the Thames. The property is being fully redecorated and re-carpeted ahead of any new tenancy so will be in excellent order for any future tenant. The property comes with one allocated parking space and is a short drive from the A34, Didcot and Milton Park.
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Living room, dining area and conservatory
- En-suite to top floor master bedroom
- Cul-de-sac, 1 parking space
- Undergoing extensive updating (please ask for full details)
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.84 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 3.82 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £323.08
- Security deposit: £1,615.40
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,166.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.