- Ref: 61294
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Central Abingdon - OX14
A lovingly updated Victorian townhouse in the centre of Abingdon-on-Thames. The property still contains a number of character features including fireplaces, high ceilings & a wonderful kitchen/breakfast room with vaulted ceiling. The living room & la More…▼
A lovingly updated Victorian townhouse in the centre of Abingdon-on-Thames. The property still contains a number of character features including fireplaces, high ceilings & a wonderful kitchen/breakfast room with vaulted ceiling. The living room & large master bedroom are dual aspect whilst the top floor has been reconfigured to feature a further large bedroom with en-suite shower room. An easy spot from which to reach the town centre, A34, Oxford, riverside walks and popular nearby schools.
- 4 bedrooms with 3 double bedrooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room with vaulted ceiling
- Separate utility and dining room
- Dual-aspect living room master bedroom
- Sought after central Abingdon road
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.17 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.62 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61294£2300pcm 4 Bedroom House in Central Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £530.77
- Security deposit: £2,653.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,916.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £69,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.