- Ref: 61294
- Print Page
£2300pcm 4 Bedroom House in Central Abingdon - OX14
A lovingly updated Victorian townhouse in the centre of Abingdon-on-Thames. The property still contains a number of character features including fireplaces, high ceilings & a wonderful kitchen/breakfast room with vaulted ceiling. The living room & More…▼
A lovingly updated Victorian townhouse in the centre of Abingdon-on-Thames. The property still contains a number of character features including fireplaces, high ceilings & a wonderful kitchen/breakfast room with vaulted ceiling. The living room & large master bedroom are dual aspect whilst the top floor has been reconfigured to feature a further large bedroom with en-suite shower room. An easy spot from which to reach the town centre, A34, Oxford, riverside walks and popular nearby schools.
- 4 bedrooms with 3 double bedrooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room with vaulted ceiling
- Separate utility and dining room
- Dual-aspect living room master bedroom
- Sought after central Abingdon road
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Available Date: 01/07/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.17 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.62 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61294£2300pcm 4 Bedroom House in Central Abingdon - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £530.77
- Security deposit: £2,653.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,300.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £69,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.