- Ref: 61293
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Drayton - OX14
A brand new and highly energy efficient 2-bedroom eco-home in a quiet cul-de-sac in the village of Drayton. The property is part of a carefully constructed small-scale development from a local builder and is generously proportioned, with 2 double bed More…▼
A brand new and highly energy efficient 2-bedroom eco-home in a quiet cul-de-sac in the village of Drayton. The property is part of a carefully constructed small-scale development from a local builder and is generously proportioned, with 2 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (1 en-suite). There is a large kitchen with room for dining, separate from the living area. There is off-street parking for 2 cars and a large sun-trap garden including patio, beech screening to rear and lawn.
- Cul-de-sac in popular village
- Brand new including kitchen appliances
- Easy access to A34, Milton Park and Didcot
- Excellent finish and generously proportioned
- Parking for 2 cars
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.33 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 4.73 miles
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61293£1125pcm 2 Bedroom House in Drayton - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £259.62
- Security deposit: £1,298.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £937.50
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.