- Ref: 61283
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Abingdon Marina - OX14
A lovely furnished 2/3 bedroom bedroom property with mooring, garage and parking space and with beautiful views over Abingdon Marina. There is a lovely modern fitted kitchen, dining area and living room with doors to a balcony. The smallest bedroom More…▼
A lovely furnished 2/3 bedroom bedroom property with mooring, garage and parking space and with beautiful views over Abingdon Marina. There is a lovely modern fitted kitchen, dining area and living room with doors to a balcony. The smallest bedroom could be set up as a third bedroom or study. Available immediately, ideally for a 6 month tenancy though shorter lets considered.
- 2 double, 1 single bedroom/study
- Balcony overlooking marina
- Modern kitchen
- 6 month and shorter lets also considered
- Allocated parking space and garage
- Mooring available - please ask for details
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 14.95 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 3.76 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61283£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Abingdon Marina - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £288.46
- Security deposit: £1,442.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,416.67
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.