- Ref: 61282
- Print Page
£1050pcm 3 Bedroom House in Barton Court, Drayton - OX14
Fully re-painted this mid terraced house is situated in a small cul de sac close to the heart of Drayton village. Drayton is just two miles south of Abingdon, with easy access to Didcot Parkway, Milton Park, Harwell Campus, A34 & the Europa School. More…▼
Fully re-painted this mid terraced house is situated in a small cul de sac close to the heart of Drayton village. Drayton is just two miles south of Abingdon, with easy access to Didcot Parkway, Milton Park, Harwell Campus, A34 & the Europa School. It is well-presented with two double bedrooms and a single bedroom/ study. Offering many features including a well-equipped open-plan kitchen/dining room and garden this house would be a lovely home for a family or professional sharers.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and in built wardrobes
- Further double bedroom & 1 single bedroom/ study
- Family bathroom & downstairs cloakroom
- Separate living room that leads to open plan kitchen/dining room with French Doors to enclosed garden
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M4 - J13, 13.22 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Didcot Parkway, 3.87 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band C £1,564.71
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61282£1050pcm 3 Bedroom House in Barton Court, Drayton - OX14
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,453.85
- Application fee (incl VAT): £315.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,320.97
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required