- Ref: 61280
- Print Page
£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Southmoor - OX13
A 3 bedroom brand new former show home on a quiet development in Southmoor, a short drive to Witney, Oxford and Swindon. There is a lovely modern kitchen with fitted appliances and room for dining in addition to the main living room. There are 2 More…▼
A 3 bedroom brand new former show home on a quiet development in Southmoor, a short drive to Witney, Oxford and Swindon. There is a lovely modern kitchen with fitted appliances and room for dining in addition to the main living room. There are 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and there is a third bedroom ideal as a small study or child's room. There is a main bathroom with bath and an en-suite shower room. The property has driveway parking for 2 cars in addition to a garage.
- 2 double 1 single bedroom/study
- Kitchen/dining area
- Living room
- Private rear garden and garage
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61280£1250pcm 3 Bedroom House in Southmoor - OX13
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,730.77
- Application fee (incl VAT): £375.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,895.16
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required