- Ref: 61276
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Old Boars Hill - OX1
A rare opportunity to let this secluded 3 bedroom property set in substantial grounds on Old Boars Hill, just a short drive from Oxford. The property has been redecorated throughout and has a large reception room leading via double doors to a large More…▼
A rare opportunity to let this secluded 3 bedroom property set in substantial grounds on Old Boars Hill, just a short drive from Oxford. The property has been redecorated throughout and has a large reception room leading via double doors to a large kitchen and dining area. There are 2 larger double bedrooms with storage, a large single/double and a further study room downstairs. There is access to a garage for some storage (though not full use) plus use of a brick-built summer house.
- 3 bedrooms plus study room
- Open plan kitchen-dining area plus utility
- Large living room with wood burning stove
- Substantial gardens
- Secluded location ideal as quiet retreat from Oxford
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 11.44 miles
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 6.17 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band F £2,542.66
- Pets: Will consider pets
Abingdon Office - 01235 535454
The Abingdon area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
61276£1695pcm 3 Bedroom House in Old Boars Hill - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,346.92
- Application fee (incl VAT): £508.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,429.50
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £50,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required